Insta travel

Source


Jsem jeden z těch lidí, kteří fotí všechno a pořád. Instagram tedy patří k mému oblíbenému sociálnímu médiu. Krom svých kamarádů nejraději sleduji instagramery cestovatele. Mezi moje oblíbence patří obzvláště letušky, u kterých vážně není nouze o spoustu skvělých fotek z celého světa a dalé také blogeři-cestovatelé. 

I am one of the people who takes photo of everything and all the time. For this reason instagram belongs to my favorite social media. Except my friend I like to follow travelers accounts. My favorite ones are cabin crew profiles where you can find many beautiful photos from all around the world. Another good choice are also bloggers - traveleres. 

 @ticha_ek



@amybartholomew



 @livinginanotherlanguage 




@worldwanderlust 



A na závěr můj účet, kde mimo cesrovatelskych fotek najdete i fotky všeho možného co mám ráda.

And finally my account where you can find travel photos and also everything I like.

@miselitam 









3 komentářů:

  1. I don't use instagram but I will be looking at these accounts as they are wonderful pictures :-) Could you name some of the blogger-travelers as the only ones I know are you and Tuula, please?

    http://latravelera.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. My favorite blogs are these. Just click on the name and it should open in a new window:

      Living in another language
      World of Wonderlust
      The tourist of life
      Hand Luggage Only

      Hope you will like them :)

      Vymazat
  2. Thank you Michaela, having a look now. X

    OdpovědětVymazat